Our Client is a global management consulting firm and the world's leading advisor on business strategy.
Title: Senior Knowledge Analyst – Technology Advantage
Function: Technology Advantage Practice Area, Knowledge Team
Location: Madrid, Spain
Status: Regular; Full time
Our client is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results.
The Center for Knowledge & Analytics works in close collaboration with the consulting teams and other groups within our firm to help acquire, retrieve, organize, and analyze the knowledge that enables THE FIRM to deliver superior business value for its clients. Our role is to be a trusted partner and catalyst for all parts of THE FIRM in facilitating the development of knowledge as a core competitive advantage and building our firm’s reputation as a global leader in business consulting. Ultimately, our efforts create a firm‐wide culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Technology’s role in business continues to expand exponentially. Big Data, digitization, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT) are reshaping industries at a pace that taxes the imagination. Today, technology is widely regarded as a critical determinant of business outcomes and a force that will continue to have to be reckoned with. The Technology Advantage Practice (TA) is one of the client’s functional practice areas. To reflect the role of technology in business and society today, the practice effectively combines extensive industry, digital and technology expertise with strategic insight, change management, and implementation know-how.
The Technology Advantage practice is currently seeking a Senior Knowledge Analyst to join its Knowledge Team (KT) with a specific focus on digital transformation and big data. The Senior Knowledge Analyst will combine his/her prior expertise in digital transformation and data and analytics to help support the Digital Transformation and Big Data KT team. Working under the guidance of a Knowledge Expert, this individual will be expected to help achieve their teams’ utilization goals for working directly with consulting teams, supporting proposals, conducting original research and ensuring the Digital Transformation and Big Data topic materials, credentials, expert network, and case sales enablement materials are kept fully in sync with the business priorities of the practice.
Working with consulting teams
- Apply ones knowledge of the technology function and data and analytics / digital skills to help consulting teams solve complex client demands
- Delivering original analysis and insights to consulting teams, providing thought partnership
- Support KT’s proposal & engagement work
- Support consulting teams in technology / digital / Big Data & Advanced Analytics (BDAA) domain world wide
- Apply expert knowledge in technology / digital / BDAA domain to satisfy complex client demands
- Extract insights from case work to contribute to institutionalized knowledge
- With guidance from senior team members identify right experts & connect them to consulting teams
- Play lead role in conducting expert research and delivering original analysis and insights
- Provide customized content for client work, prepare accurate, well developed documents/charts
- Liaise with Research Teams to ensure that requests for expertise are addressed by KT and appropriate research is delivered
Working with topic and sector teams
- Be an integral part of the Digital and Big Data topic team
- Work with the Global KT and BDAA teams, geographically dispersed global expert networks
- Support the strategy development and programme management of the digital and big data topic
- Work with the Global topic manager and topic team to deliver topic services and in monitoring and measuring KPIs
- Responsible for providing input into the big data pipeline, liaising with Global Expert Team
- Develop IP from major reports – key big data and digital trends in the hardware, software and services market
- Monitor digital and big data news sources, develop and distribute news digests at regular intervals
- Build and update topic and sector related customized knowledge products on internal and external portals
Sanitize case work, develop vignettes, build expertise and grow network
- Gain expertise and grow network by connecting to experts and case teams at regular intervals
- Together with consultants, collect, synthesize, analyse case team learning & input into new knowledge products
- Create vignettes featuring our best work
- Work with case teams to developing short impactful case descriptions, sanitize case material and post on internal portals
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience or 1-2+ years of consulting experience
- Technology / Digital / BI / Big Data / Data and Analytics expertise
- Experience or expertise in artificial intelligence/machine learning a plus; interest essential
- Prior work at a technology company and/or an analytics vendor and/or experience working within a strategy consulting firm is strongly preferred.
- High work ethic and service mentality
- Strong, proven analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English; Spanish is a plus
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity;
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple parallel tasks
- Flexibility (assignments at client sites are possible) • Ability to maintain discretion when needed
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com